ORDER A TRANSCRIPT
What is the difference between Official and Unofficial Transcripts?
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS – do not have the official school seal or signature, nor are they in a sealed envelope. An unofficial transcript is typically requested to provide proof of grades for auto insurance or other personal needs. These can be emailed to you.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS – have the official school seal and signature and are placed in a sealed envelope. Some scholarships require an Official Transcript, however most do not.
ALUMNI (2020 and Prior)
Click on the link below to use the online order form: TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Official Transcripts are $5 per copy. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts which will be emailed to you.
- Allow at least 2 school days for your request to be processed.
TRANSCRIPT PAYMENTS: At this time, we are not able to accommodate online payments. You may also pay in person at the time of pick up or send a check or cash to Amador High School- Transcripts, 330 Spanish Street | Sutter Creek, CA | 95685.
- Unofficial Transcripts can easily be accessed and printed through your Aeries Student Portal at any time. Follow this link for instructions on how to do that: UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT HOW TO
- All requests for OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS can be ordered here: OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM.
- Processing requires 2 school days. Transcripts are not always available for immediate pickup on a walk in basis.
- Transcripts can be picked up in the main office during school hours.
- There is no fee for transcripts for students currently enrolled at Amador High School.
If you are a current student transferring out of Amador High School – please contact the Registrar to request your transcript and complete withdrawal steps.
DO NOT REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT UNLESS THE COLLEGE HAS REQUESTED IT.
CSU or UC Schools: Students do not need to request a transcript UNLESS it is an application requirement for a special program. CSU and UC do NOT accept transcripts as part of the initial application process.
Out of State & Private Schools: Non CSU, UC or schools, such as private colleges and universities and schools out of state may require a copy of your transcript. Please consult their website to determine if a transcript is necessary.
Scholarships/Jobs/Auto Insurance: Transcript requests are made using form above. Determine whether you will need an Official or Unofficial transcript. If unofficial, it will be emailed to you. Allow 2 school days to process these requests.
FOR ASSISTANCE, CONTACT THE REGISTRAR: ANGELLA.COWAN@ACUSD.ORG / (209)257-7342