Welcome to Amador High’s
Counseling & Guidance Department!
We are here to support our students by coordinating participation in our academic program and extracurricular activities to meet graduation requirements and prepare for college or careers after high school.
Counselor A-K (9th-11th) / A-L (12th)
Counselor L-Z (9th-11th) / M-Z (12th)
WANT TO MEET WITH YOUR COUNSELOR?
If you would like to speak to your counselor, you have a few options!
OFFICIAL Transcripts (signed, stamped and sealed) are available through the Registrar’s Office for $5.00 per copy (cash or check made payable to Amador High School).
Link to: OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
CURRENT STUDENTS: UNOFFICIAL Transcripts can easily be accessed and printed through your Aeries Student Portal at any time. Follow this link for instructions on how to do that: Unofficial Transcript How to
For assistance, contact the Registrar: email@example.com
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
New Student Registration Process
Enrollment for New Students (Amador County Residents)
1. Complete the New Student Enrollment Packet .
2. Return the completed New Student Enrollment Packet, along with the appropriate documentation, to the Registrar’s Office.
The registration forms and the supporting documents will need to be submitted in person prior to scheduling a counseling appointment to select courses.
For additional enrollment information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO SET UP AN AERIES PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
Parents, you can check your student’s grades, attendance, and more online using Aeries Student Information Systems.
In order to access this system, you must first have a valid, active e-mail address. Once you have this email, follow the steps below to create your account.
- Go to the following web address: https://amadorcusd.asp.aeries.net/student/LoginParent.aspx?page=default.aspx
- Click on the link that says “Create New Account” found below the email and password boxes.
- Select the parent account option. Click “Next.”
- Enter your valid e-mail address and create a password.
NOTE: An e-mail message will be sent to the e-mail you entered asking you to verify your address. In a separate window check your e-mail and open this email and click on the link that says “Confirm Current E-Mail Address”. Back in the Aeries window, click next.
- Enter the following information and click Next.
Student Permanent ID Number:
Student Home Telephone Number:
Verification Code: (please contact Registrar for verification code: email@example.com / 209- 257-7342)
- After you have entered the required information will receive a confirmation email from the system. Once you have verified your account information you will be able to log in and view your student’s information.
Please note: If the home phone number has changed or is incorrect, you may receive the following message, “The information entered did not match the student you entered. Please notify the school’s attendance office to update your student’s home telephone”.
To find your current grades, click on the Grades menu and select Gradebooks. Click on the classes to access your current grades and assignments.
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
Emergency – Dial 911
Domestic Violence Help (209)223-2600 (Safe House)
Family Resource Network (209)472-3674 or (800) 847-3030 (Info for children with special needs)
First 5 Amador (209)257-1092
Health Department (209)223-6407 for Immunization, Family Planning, Pregnancy Test/Referral, STD Testing & Treatment, HIV Testing, Public Health Nurse, Stop Tobacco Use, Car Seats
Homeless Shelter (209)223-9215
Hospice of Amador (209)223-5500
Kene Me-Wu American Indian Resource Center (800) 792-7776
Motherlode Job Training (209)223-3341
Crisis Intervention Information Referral (209) 223-2600
Amador Pregnancy Help Center (209)223-3813
Amador STARR-Cancer Support (209)267-1246
Amador Transit Bus Service (209)267-9395
Amador County Behavioral Health: (209) 223-6412.Toll Free Line (888) 310-6555 (Mental Health, Alcohol/Drug)
California Youth Crisis Line: Call/Text 24/7 @ 800.843.5200. Or chat: www.calyouth.org/chat https://calyouth.org/reducing-stress-during-covid-19/
SENIORS! ORDER THOSE TRANSCRIPTS!!
SUMMER JOB WORK PERMITS
Have you already been hired for a summer job that you need a work permit for?
Apply for a permit NOW so you’re ready to start working once school’s out! Work Permit Application and give that to Angella Cowan in the office, or email a clean scan to Angella: firstname.lastname@example.org .
** If you need a permit after June 17th, please send a completed application to Malinda Hemig (email@example.com) at the District Office for the remainder of Summer.**
Additional AMADOR COUNTY Resources
- ARC (Serves those with developmental disabilities) (209)267-5978
- Central Sierra Child Support – Toll Free Line (866) 901-3212
- Child Protective Services (209)223-6550 or after hours (209)223-1075
- Community Action Agency (209)223-1485 (Energy Assistance, Amador Lifeline)
- Narcotics Anonymous (800) 240-4956
- Operation Care (800) 675-3392 or 223-2897
- Police Departments: Ione (209)274-2456, Jackson223-1771, Sutter Creek (209)267-5646
- Probation Dept (209)223-6387
- Sexual Assault Svcs (209)223-2600
- Sheriff (209)223-6500
- Sierra Hope (888) 722-2873
- Sierra Wind Wellness Ctr (209)223-1956
- Social Services/Welfare (209)223-6550
- CA Tribal TANF (209)257-6150
- Sutter Amador Hospital (209)223-7500
- Resource Connection (209)223-1624
- Victim-Witness Program (209)223-6474
- WIC Women Infant & Children (209)223-7685 *24 Hour Availability **Collect Calls Accepted
Alcoholics Anonymous 1 (800) 851-1304
National Alliance on Mental Illness: NAMI helpline: 800.950.NAMI email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Crisis text line: Text “NAMI” to 741741
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255 website: suicideispreventable.org