SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL
The school site council (SSC) is a group of teachers, parents, classified employees, and students that works with the principal to develop, review and evaluate school improvement programs and school budgets. SSCs are mandated under California Education Code §52852 and require each school to:
- Measure effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school.
- Seek input from school advisory committees.
- Reaffirm or revise school goals.
- Revise improvement strategies and expenditures.
- Recommend the approved single plan for student achievement (SPSA) to the governing board. 2018-2019 SPSA–Amador
- Monitor implementation of the SPSA.
Dates and times for School Site Council Meetings will be posted soon. Please check back.
SSC is constituted to have equal numbers of school-related members (principal, classroom teachers, and other school personnel) and parents or other community members. Parents or community members on the SSC are selected by parents and pupils and may not be employed by the school district.
We invite parents, community members, staff and students to participate in the SSC.
If you would like to join our SSC, contact us.
School Site Council Members
|Tammy Kaup||School Staff|
|Amy Martz||School Staff|