Amador High School uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
In early August, all ACUSD/ACOE families will receive an invitation by email or text to join ParentSquare. Please click the link to activate your account. (It takes less than a minute.)
If you want to request an invitation for a certain email account, you can request one on the ParentSquare website. Please note that this request has to be made with the email address on file with ACUSD/ACOE. If you don’t remember which email is on file with ACUSD/ACOE, please fill out the “Join Your School” form on the website.
DOWNLOAD THE APP:
Questions about ParentSquare?
Direct questions about accessing ParentSquare for your Amador High School student can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer to Opt-Out?
We promise to only send you information related to school. You can opt-out at any time – visit the ParentSquare Opt-Out page for more information.