Parents, you can check your student’s grades, attendance, and more online using Aeries Student Information Systems.
In order to access this system, you must first have a valid, active e-mail address. Once you have this email, follow the steps below to create your account.
- Go to the following web address: https://amadorcusd.asp.aeries.net/student/LoginParent.aspx?page=default.aspx
- Click on the link that says “Create New Account” found below the email and password boxes.
- Select the parent account option. Click “Next.”
- Enter your valid e-mail address and create a password.
NOTE: An e-mail message will be sent to the e-mail you entered asking you to verify your address. In a separate window check your e-mail and open this email and click on the link that says “Confirm Current E-Mail Address”. Back in the Aeries window, click next.
- Enter the following information and click Next.
Student Permanent ID Number:
Student Home Telephone Number:
(please contact Registrar for verification code: email@example.com / 209- 257-7342)
- After you have entered the required information will receive a confirmation email from the system. Once you have verified your account information you will be able to log in and view your student’s information.
Please note: If the home phone number has changed or is incorrect, you may receive the following message, “The information entered did not match the student you entered. Please notify the school’s attendance office to update your student’s home telephone”.
To find your current grades, click on the Grades menu and select Gradebooks. Click on the classes to access your current grades and assignments.